Designer Elisabeth Rolskov


My personal style and my designs share the same DNA! There are few things I enjoy more than wearing well thought-out clothes that are durable and of a high quality, and my own designs reflect this priority. Durability, quality and uniqueness are the most primary features of our designs; these are reflected in our fabrics, craftsmanship and attention to details. I have always loved fabrics and been specially excited about silk and natural materials. I never compromise on quality and continuously do my utmost to make things last.

Designer Elisabeth Rolskov

Hand smocking for our signature designs
At ER Couture we always include delicate details that make all our styles stand out. We are most know for our braiding of material that you see on this neckline


No comments:

Post a Comment