ITS ALL ABOUT THE DETAIL

What Asian influences do you place in your designs?"Our logo is a balanced knot that captures ER Couture’s structure and sophistication. This is a centerpiece in our design that is known as our signature. I have lived in Asia for more than 10 years so it's hard for me to take a step back and say I am clearly influenced by Asia in this way... It's not because I strive to incorporate an Asian influence in my design, but my design is very personal, therefore reflects my everyday life.Our signature three-dimensional, hand-sewn, fabric manipulation looks like a braid. This detail is seen as an Asian twist and is clearly our design DNA."
Read and see more pictures of Nana Chen's interview with Elisabeth Rolskov at  asiastreetstyle.blogspot.com

Designer Elisabeth Rolskov

Designer Elisabeth Rolskov

Designer Elisabeth Rolskov

ER COUTURE COPENHAGEN
1ST. FL. AN PHU SUPERMARKET,
36 THAO DIEN, D 2,
HCMC, VIETNAM
boutique@er-couture.com

www.er-couture.com



No comments:

Post a Comment